IOSH Working Safely – Passport
Following IOSH withdrawing their Working Safely Passport option, we are pleased to announce that Praxis42 have been working in association with IOSH to bring you the Praxis42 Working Safely Passport.
On successful completion of this course you will receive a Passport card, which will contain your Photo ID and certificate number. This can be placed into a lanyard or wallet, giving you easy access to present it when needed, for example when there is a requirement to gain site access. You will also receive a printed IOSH Certificate.
Our IOSH Working Safely course provides an interactive experience for trainees to learn the basic elements of health, safety and environment in the workplace, how they can be involved in risk assessments and what to look out for at work.
The module is ideally suited as part of an ‘Induction’ package and also as a start point for employees to attend other specific courses. It helps employees stay safe and healthy at work by helping them recognise how to act in certain situations, what to do and is expected of them, what can cause harm at work and how they can contribute positively to improve the performance of the organisation.
Many construction sites require employees to have passed their IOSH Working Safely before they can start work on site. Successful trainees will receive their IOSH Working Safely Certificate and Praxis42 Passport card at the end of this course. To obtain just an IOSH Working Safely Certificate instead you can find more details here.
What are the benefits?
- Receive a Passport card, which will contain your Photo ID and certificate number after completion.
- Educate on improving the safety performance of the organisation.
- Recognise common hazards and what to do to minimise risk.
- Online training course conducted at your own pace – no previous experience required.
- IOSH Approved, CPD Certified and SCORM Compliant training.
Who should take this course?
The module has been developed for all levels of employees in all sorts of organisations to provide a baseline level of health, safety and environment knowledge that enables them to undertake their jobs safely.
The course is entirely online and takes approximately two hours to complete. You can start the course when you choose and you can access your course 24/7 from any internet-enabled device.
Our accreditations mean you can be confident that we deliver high-quality, effective eLearning that forms part of a professional development programme.
We pride ourselves on our extensive certification and accreditation. We’re ISO 9001 quality management certified, CPD Certified, and an IOSH Approved training provider.
This course is SCORM compliant which means it can be integrated as part of your existing LMS or used as part of our SHINE learning management system.
Learn more about our health and safety accreditations.
Start your learning adventure
Created by experts. IOSH Approved. CPD Certified. Our fire, health and safety courses support your compliance training needs. We offer flexible eLearning options. Buy individual courses now and start learning. Or simply call us to discuss group discounts and enterprise pricing options.
Buy now – individual course
- Fully interactive – online learning
- Certified training – created by experts
- Perfect for smaller businesses and sole traders starting out
Call us – volume discount
- Save money – volume discounts
- Control – central dashboard
- Reporting – monitor training progress
- Ideal for mid-sized SMEs needing to deploy training at scale
Call us – Enterprise pricing
- Bespoke – tailored to your needs
- Comprehensive – over 50 courses
- Support – 1-2-1 account management
- Perfect for larger businesses needing a wide variety of training
Aims of the course
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand their responsibilities for health, safety and environmental issues in the workplace and how to apply them.
- Recognise the part they can play in securing the health and safety of themselves and others.
- Improve the safety performance of the organisation by recognising hazards and risks and knowing what to do.
- Ensure accidents and incidents are reported and take part in finding solutions to prevent a reoccurrence.
- Recognise common hazards in the workplace and know what to do.
- Appreciate the importance of safe behaviours and how positive health, safety and environmental culture affect an organisation’s performance.
Content of the course
The course consists of the following modules:
- Improving safety performance – causes of accidents, risk assessment and safety awareness
- Understanding responsibilities
- Common hazards and precautions
- Online hazard spotting exercise
- Online IOSH assessment
Download our IOSH Working Safely Passport brochure
Fully interactive. Clear and simple. Created by experts.
How is it delivered?
Our IOSH Working Safely course is delivered through our SHINE eLearning platform. Candidates can access the course through a web browser on a desktop or laptop PC.
Training is at your own pace, and each trainee is assigned a dedicated log-in. The course includes online modules and a practical project submitted at the end of the course.
Successful trainees will receive a Praxis42 Working Safely Passport in association with IOSH, which they can use to prove that they have attained a recognised level of health and safety awareness.
SHINE – compliance record keeping
The Praxis42 Digital Platform SHINE is our advanced eLearning management system and helps organisations deliver effective online learning for their employees.
A cost-effective tool for compliance record-keeping, SHINE allows you to view and manage employee training records easily. Individual training certificates can be printed as proof of compliance for audits or visits from enforcing agencies.
What our clients say
From national pub chains to global insurance, our clients value our expertise and service.
Need further safety courses? Explore similar courses from our library.