ISO 45001 Consultants
ISO Health Checks and Pre-Certification Audits are necessary tools to maintain your compliance. Praxis42 will work with you to keep your system on track.
Wrestling with ISO 45001? Let Praxis42 give you some leverage.
Our friendly team of ISO 45001 consultants offer a pre-audit health check. We work in partnership with your organisation to make targeted, cost-effective improvements to your health and safety management system (OHSMS), supporting you to achieve ISO 45001 accreditation and maintain long-term compliance.
Achieving ISO 45001 accreditation is an important milestone for any organisation. It provides a framework to enhance and manage occupational health and safety performance, ensuring the wellbeing of employees and other stakeholders.
Arrange a pre-audit health check with Praxis42 ISO 45001 consultants
A pre-audit health check carried out by our ISO 45001 consultants offers you invaluable insights into your OHSMS. Our professional services save you time and resources so you can focus on your core activities while we support you to achieve, implement and maintain ISO 45001 certification.
Talk to us today on 0203 011 4242 or [email protected].
Need more information?
Contact our experts
Why do you need a pre-audit health check?
A pre-audit health check conducted by one of our expert ISO 45001 consultants offers you:
- Confidence – Partnering with Praxis42 ISO 45001 consultancy gives you confidence in the success of your compliance audit. We offer you peace of mind that your systems have been thoroughly reviewed and optimised against ISO 45001 standards.
- Reassurance – Our knowledgeable health and safety consultants can help your organisation address complex compliance issues, supporting you to achieve accreditation and ensuring you continue to meet the standards to stay ISO 45001 compliant.
- Insight – A pre-audit check enables your organisation to gain a deep understanding of your occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS) functionality. This helps identify any gaps or weaknesses in the OHSMS.
- Customised solutions – Our consultants work closely with your organisation to tailor our services to your specific needs and challenges. Our customised approach ensures that the pre-audit check is aligned with your organisation’s unique requirements and objectives.
- Time saving – Instead of having to navigate the complexities of ISO 45001 on your own, you can rely on our expertise to streamline the compliance process. This frees up valuable time and resources for other strategic initiatives.
- Cost-efficiency – By addressing compliance issues early with a pre-audit health check, your organisation can avoid costly non-conformance findings during official ISO 45001 audits. This proactive approach can lead to long term cost savings.
- Continuous support – Our commitment to continual engagement means we continue to support you throughout your ISO 45001 journey, including health and safety auditing, conformance needs, and recertification. This ongoing partnership ensures compliance is maintained over time.
What are the benefits of meeting ISO 45001 standards?
ISO 45001 is an international standard for OHSMS. It’s designed to help your organisation identify and control health and safety risks, reduce workplace accidents and incidents, and continually improve your OHS performance.
Demonstrating compliance with ISO 45001 standards can enhance your organisation’s reputation, both internally and externally. It showcases a commitment to the wellbeing of employees and stakeholders, which can positively impact employee morale and attract clients or partners who prioritise safety.
Many clients and partners prefer to work with organisations that have ISO 45001 certification. It can give your organisation a competitive advantage when bidding for contracts or attracting customers who prioritise safety.
ISO standards are recognised worldwide. Achieving ISO 45001 certification can facilitate international business opportunities and partnerships.
Discover how we helped to support our clients’ compliance goals with our range of case studies.
What our clients say
From national pub chains to global insurance, our clients value our expertise and service.
What does an ISO audit health check involve?
To ensure your organisation is prepared for an ISO audit we thoroughly check your health and safety management systems to identify any gaps. Our ISO 45001 audit checklist covers all areas of the standard.
We work with you to put in place a practical plan to address areas that need to be improved ready for an ISO 45001 standards audit.
Arrange a call and get a quote
We’d love to hear from you and help you with your compliance needs. From bespoke eLearning courses and health and safety assessment tools to full-service health, safety and fire audits and assessments, get in touch to start the conversation
Our health and safety services
We are dedicated to supporting you to manage workplace risks effectively to ensure the continued success of your organisation. Our consultants collaborate closely with you, offering pragmatic advice and providing practical, actionable solutions that align with your business goals.
Our accreditations and partners
You’re in expert hands thanks to our professional accreditations.
Discover our fire, health and safety guides, articles, webinars and podcasts with our free resources.