Risk Assessment Method Statement (RAMS) Review
Our health and safety consultants can act as your competent person by creating your RAMS or reviewing your existing RAMS to ensure they are suitable and sufficient.
Expert RAMS review service for your safety and compliance needs
Before potentially dangerous work can commence, a competent person must write a risk assessment and method statement (RAMS).
Our health and safety consultants can act as your competent person by creating your RAMS documents or reviewing your existing RAMS to ensure they are suitable and sufficient, so that your employees, contractors and others are protected.
Need more information?
Contact our experts
Why choose Praxis42 health and safety consultancy?
- Detailed risk analysis. We excel at breaking down complex tasks into specific hazards. This granular approach ensures all significant risks associated with a project or task are identified and addressed comprehensively.
- Subcontractor oversight. Our consultants can review your subcontractors’ RAMS assessment to ensure they plan to manage the risks of the activities they are undertaking.
- Expertise and experience. We have a proven track record assisting organisations across a range of sectors with RAMS reviews.
- Accessible approach. RAMS are a communication tool, and they only keep employees and others safe if they are understood and used by them. That’s why we ensure RAMS are clear, simple, and jargon-free.
- RAMS reviews can be carried out either in person or remotely. Our service is completely flexible to suit your organisation’s specific needs.
- We offer ongoing support throughout the risk management process. This includes reviewing and refining RAMS as your organisation evolves and grows, ensuring continued effectiveness.
What’s the purpose of risk assessment method statements (RAMS)?
To protect people’s health and safety and demonstrate legal compliance it is vital to have RAMS for high-risk activities such as working at height. RAMS assessments are essential in industries where there are significant health and safety risks such as construction or chemical processing.
Risk assessments and method statements are a valuable communication tool to ensure everyone involved in an activity understands the precautions to take and the procedures to follow. They support you to plan tasks and projects effectively and allocate the right resources.
RAMS are often required by clients, contractors, and regulatory authorities to ensure work is carried out safely and in accordance with laws and regulations. RAMS demonstrate commitment to robust risk management practices which enhances your organisation’s reputation.
Discover how we helped to support our clients’ compliance goals with our range of case studies.
What our clients say
From national pub chains to global insurance, our clients value our expertise and service.
Comprehensive RAMS reviews for workplace safety
Our consultants have a wealth of experience across all industry sectors, and the knowledge and skills to conduct complex risk assessment method statement (RAMS) reviews.
We have a meticulous approach that ensures every significant risk associated with a project or task is identified. We make sure practical, step-by-step procedures are put in place that employees and contractors can understand and follow.
Praxis42 is your trusted partner for workplace safety. The health and safety of your employees and your organisation’s legal protection are our top priorities.
Arrange a call and get a quote
We’d love to hear from you and help you with your compliance needs. From bespoke eLearning courses and health and safety assessment tools to full-service health, safety and fire audits and assessments, get in touch to start the conversation
Our health and safety services
We are dedicated to supporting you to manage workplace risks effectively to ensure the continued success of your organisation. Our consultants collaborate closely with you, offering pragmatic advice and providing practical, actionable solutions that align with your business goals.
Our accreditations and partners
You’re in expert hands thanks to our professional accreditations.
Discover our fire, health and safety guides, articles, webinars and podcasts with our free resources.