Incident Reporting Software
Our platform streamlines the process of reporting, tracking, investigating, and analysing workplace incidents and hazards.
Efficiently report, manage and track incidents and investigations
Save valuable time and make incident reporting and tracking easier by replacing manual recording with our online incident reporting software.
Our platform streamlines the process of reporting, tracking, investigating, and analysing workplace incidents and hazards. It helps your organisation maintain a safer, more productive working environment by continuously improving your health and safety management systems.
Incorporating incident reporting software into your organisation’s operations supports legal compliance. It enables you to efficiently manage investigations in line with HSE Guidance Note HSG245.
Accident Reporting FAQs
Need more information?
Contact our experts
Why use our incident reporting software?
- Minimises reporting delays – A manual reporting system can mean incidents are not recorded for hours or longer, which means critical information may be forgotten.
- Includes voice reporting – Voice reporting capabilities make our incident recording system accessible and user-friendly, so employees and others can easily report incidents, hazards, or concerns.
- Reporting is inclusive – Internal staff, contractors and partner organisations can report incidents through the platform. This ensures all incidents and accidents, regardless of their source, are captured and recorded accurately.
- Speeds up investigations – Enables swift investigations and the prompt implementation of risk reduction measures. This lowers the likelihood of a similar accident occurring in the future.
- Enables accurate incident analysis – By capturing detailed incident data, the software allows your organisation to better analyse the root causes of incidents, take proactive action to prevent recurrence, and ultimately reduce harm to employees and the workplace.
- Supports decision making – The software provides valuable management information, enabling managers and supervisors to fulfil their responsibilities effectively. It offers insights and data necessary for making informed decisions and taking action to improve workplace safety.
- Tailored to your needs – Configurable options for accident, incident, hazards, and incident types mean the reporting process can be tailored to your specific requirements.
- Branded and secure – Can be customised with a branded entrance page, providing a professional and cohesive user experience. It can also integrate with various sign-on and authentication solutions, enhancing ease of use and security.
How does incident reporting software work?
The software collates essential information about an incident by giving the user prompts to follow. The user can attach relevant documents such as risk assessments, images, training records, or any other supporting materials. They can check the status of their reported incidents to see if any actions have been taken.
By collecting the data from every incident that occurs in your organisation the software enables you to identify trends and prevent reoccurrences. It can assist in meeting regulatory reporting requirements like RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations).
Our incident reporting software assists you in identifying the root causes of incidents or ill-health, and it helps you to update risk assessments and manage the investigation process.
Find out how Praxis42 supported The TFG Group in making their incident reporting faster and easier.
What our clients say
From national pub chains to global insurance, our clients value our expertise and service.
Arrange a call and get a quote
We’d love to hear from you and help you with your compliance needs. From bespoke eLearning courses and health and safety assessment tools to full-service health, safety and fire audits and assessments, get in touch to start the conversation
Our health and safety services
We are dedicated to supporting you to manage workplace risks effectively to ensure the continued success of your organisation. Our consultants collaborate closely with you, offering pragmatic advice and providing practical, actionable solutions that align with your business goals.
Our accreditations and partners
You’re in expert hands thanks to our professional accreditations.
Discover our fire, health and safety guides, articles, webinars and podcasts with our free resources.