As the world emerges from the pandemic, have you become more aware of the benefits of agile or hybrid working? Is it likely that your employees will be working outside of the office more regularly?
The CIPD found that 40% of employers surveyed expected more than half their workforce to work regularly from home in the future and to balance this with working from home. An agile worker’s health and safety is still the responsibility of the employer, whether they are working within the office, at home or in other locations.
The Agile Worker course covers the main issues that an agile worker must consider, in terms of working safely wherever they are and offers practical advice on how to work safely and securely in all environments.
What are the benefits?
- Helps train employees working away from the office to identify risks.
- Teaches employees the importance of agile working.
- Trains employees to do their own checks and risk assessments.
- Online training course conducted at your own pace – no previous experience required.
- IOSH Approved, CPD Certified and SCORM Compliant training.
Who should take this course?
The course has been developed for all levels of employees in an organisation who may work outside of the office.
This course takes approximately 25 – 30 minutes to complete.
Our accreditations mean you can be confident that we deliver high-quality, effective eLearning that forms part of a professional development programme.
We pride ourselves on our extensive certification and accreditation. We’re CPD Certified and this course is SCORM compliant which means it can be integrated as part of your existing LMS or used as part of our SHINE learning management system.
Learn more about our health and safety accreditations.
Start your learning adventure
Created by experts. IOSH Approved. CPD Certified. Our fire, health and safety courses support your compliance training needs. We offer flexible eLearning options. Buy individual courses now and start learning. Or simply call us to discuss group discounts and enterprise pricing options.
Buy now – individual course
- Fully interactive – online learning
- Certified training – created by experts
- Perfect for smaller businesses and sole traders starting out
Call us – volume discount
- Save money – volume discounts
- Control – central dashboard
- Reporting – monitor training progress
- Ideal for mid-sized SMEs needing to deploy training at scale
Call us – Enterprise pricing
- Bespoke – tailored to your needs
- Comprehensive – over 50 courses
- Support – 1-2-1 account management
- Perfect for larger businesses needing a wide variety of training
Aims of the course
The aim of the course is to ensure that employees who work from locations other than the office are aware of the hazards that they need to take into account when working in an agile way.
By the end of the training, trainees will be able to:
- Recognise hazards associated with agile working.
- Identify the minimum equipment and/or items required for each workstation.
- Understand how to complete basic checks and adjustments for every workstation.
- Understand how to set up an ergonomic workstation including desk chairs and non-adjustable chairs.
- Recognise common causes of discomfort associated with agile working and what to do about them.
- Introduction – What is agile working? Introduction to DSE
- Breaks, good posture and exercises
- Setting up an agile workstation
- Security and visitors
- Other common hazards – slips, trips and falls, fire safety and emergency, electrical safety, manual handling and safe storage, stress and social isolation
- End assessment
Download our Agile Working course brochure
Fully interactive. Clear and simple. Created by experts.
How is it delivered?
Agile Working eLearning can be delivered online or through a computer network to each trainee at their desktop, laptop or mobile device. We can also provide the course to be integrated into a SCORM compliant LMS. The training can be completed at the employee’s own pace by “bookmarking” and recording progress and returning to the training at a later time. In delivering the training in this way, the normal cost of training is reduced, whilst still achieving the desired awareness and compliance with the organisation’s legal responsibilities. At the end of the training, the trainee will complete an assessment.
SHINE – compliance record keeping made easy
The Praxis42 Digital Platform SHINE is our advanced eLearning management system and helps organisations deliver effective online learning for their employees.
A cost-effective tool for compliance record-keeping, SHINE allows you to view and manage employee training records easily. Individual training certificates can be printed as proof of compliance for audits or visits from enforcing agencies.
What our clients say
From national pub chains to global insurance, our clients value our expertise and service.
Need further courses? Explore similar courses from our library.