ESG Awareness (Online Training)
Environmental, Social and Governance factors have become increasingly more integrated into management decision making practices both in the UK and around the world.
ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) refers to a set of criteria or standards used to evaluate a company’s or investment’s sustainability and ethical impact. These criteria are used by investors, businesses, and other stakeholders to assess how well a company is managing its impact on the environment, its relationships with society, and its corporate governance practices.
Our ESG Awareness course provides an overview of environmental, social and governance factors, how these may affect organisations and how to approach managing them. This course focuses on the core principles of ESG, and the impact they have on processes and decisions within the workplace.
What are the benefits?
- Identify ESG challenges organisations face.
- Understand how stakeholders influence corporate ESG performance.
- Be able to support ESG-related initiatives within your organisation.
- Online training course conducted at your own pace – no previous experience required.
Who should take this course?
This course is aimed at any staff within an organisation that need to understand the key themes around ESG.
This course is suitable for all staff and no previous knowledge or experience is required.
The course takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Our accreditations mean you can be confident that we deliver high-quality, effective eLearning that forms part of a professional development programme.
We pride ourselves on our extensive certification and accreditation. We’re CPD Certified and this course is SCORM compliant which means it can be integrated as part of your existing LMS or used as part of our SHINE learning management system.
Learn more about our health and safety accreditations.
Start your learning adventure
Created by experts. IOSH Approved. CPD Certified. Our fire, health and safety courses support your compliance training needs. We offer flexible eLearning options. Buy individual courses now and start learning. Or simply call us to discuss group discounts and enterprise pricing options.
Buy now – individual course
- Fully interactive – online learning
- Certified training – created by experts
- Perfect for smaller businesses and sole traders starting out
Call us – volume discount
- Save money – volume discounts
- Control – central dashboard
- Reporting – monitor training progress
- Ideal for mid-sized SMEs needing to deploy training at scale
Call us – Enterprise pricing
- Bespoke – tailored to your needs
- Comprehensive – over 50 courses
- Support – 1-2-1 account management
- Perfect for larger businesses needing a wide variety of training
Aims of the course
Our ESG Awareness course provides an overview of the key themes under ESG and highlights the impact of ESG initiatives.
By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Understand why ESG is important and how it can impact your business.
- Recognise the difference between Environmental, Social and Governance factors.
- Identify how ESG factors influence investment decisions.
- Explain how to integrate ESG into business practices.
- Understand the challenges ESG can create for business.
The course includes the following:
- What is ESG?
- The three pillars of ESG
- ESG benefits and drivers
- ESG reporting metrics
- ESG implementation
- Case study
- ESG challenges
Our ESG Awareness course includes summaries, interactive tools and exercises, and comprehensive tests on the successful completion of the course.
Download our ESG Awareness (Online Training) course brochure
Fully interactive. Clear and simple. Created by experts.
How is it delivered?
ESG Awareness eLearning can be delivered online or through a computer network to each trainee at their desktop, laptop or mobile device. We can also provide the course to be integrated into a SCORM compliant LMS. The training can be completed at the employee’s own pace by “bookmarking” and recording progress and returning to the training at a later time. In delivering the training in this way, the normal cost of training is reduced, whilst still achieving the desired awareness and compliance with the organisation’s legal responsibilities. At the end of the training, the trainee will complete an assessment.
SHINE – compliance record keeping made easy
The Praxis42 Digital Platform SHINE is our advanced eLearning management system and helps organisations deliver effective online learning for their employees.
A cost-effective tool for compliance record-keeping, SHINE allows you to view and manage employee training records easily. Individual training certificates can be printed as proof of compliance for audits or visits from enforcing agencies.
What our clients say
From national pub chains to global insurance, our clients value our expertise and service.
Need further courses? Explore similar courses from our library.