Modern Slavery Awareness
Modern slavery is a complex crime that affects thousands of people across the UK. It takes several different forms including slavery, servitude, forced and compulsory labour and human trafficking.
The Modern Slavery Act (MSA) came into force in 2015 to give authorities the tools to fight modern slavery and set out how the UK should deal with the issues raised. One of the key parts of the legislation requires applicable organisations to disclose on a yearly basis what actions they have taken to ensure that there is no modern slavery in their organisation or supply chains.
Our Modern Slavery Awareness eLearning course will help inform your managers and employees of the types of slavery, what to be aware of, and their responsibilities with regards to modern slavery and your organisation. It also includes key aspects of the MSA, discusses how organisations can comply with the MSA legislation and advises the course of action should employees have any concerns.
What are the benefits?
- Understand the dangers of modern slavery.
- Recognise how your organisation can raise a ‘red flag’ if needed.
- Interactive training led by experts in modern slavery awareness.
- Online training course conducted at your own pace – no previous experience required.
- IOSH Approved, CPD Certified and SCORM Compliant training.
Who should take this course?
This course has been developed for all levels of employee, in any role, and across all sectors.
This course takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.
Our SCORM compliance means you can be confident that we deliver high-quality, effective eLearning and assessment tools that integrate into professional learning management systems.
Our courses are SCORM compliant which means they can be integrated as part of your existing LMS or used as part of our SHINE learning management system.
Learn more about our health and safety accreditations.
Start your learning adventure
Created by experts. IOSH Approved. CPD Certified. Our fire, health and safety courses support your compliance training needs. We offer flexible eLearning options. Buy individual courses now and start learning. Or simply call us to discuss group discounts and enterprise pricing options.
Buy now – individual course
- Fully interactive – online learning
- Certified training – created by experts
- Perfect for smaller businesses and sole traders starting out
Call us – volume discount
- Save money – volume discounts
- Control – central dashboard
- Reporting – monitor training progress
- Ideal for mid-sized SMEs needing to deploy training at scale
Call us – Enterprise pricing
- Bespoke – tailored to your needs
- Comprehensive – over 50 courses
- Support – 1-2-1 account management
- Perfect for larger businesses needing a wide variety of training
Aims of the course
The Modern Slavery awareness course aims to raise awareness of the important issues about modern slavery, identifying potential issues within both the organisation and its supply chain and when and how to raise a ‘Red Flag’.
The course includes the following:
- About Modern Slavery
- Human trafficking
- Modern slavery and organisations
- Red flags and what you should do
Download our Modern Slavery Awareness course brochure
Fully interactive. Clear and simple. Created by experts.
How is it delivered?
Our Modern Slavery Awareness course is delivered online or through a computer network to each user. At no extra cost, we can also arrange for the course to be integrated into a SCORM-compliant LMS.
The training can be completed at the employee’s own pace with the ability to bookmark the course at any point and return to complete it at any time.
SHINE – compliance record keeping
The Praxis42 Digital Platform SHINE is our advanced eLearning management system and helps organisations deliver effective online learning for their employees.
A cost-effective tool for compliance record-keeping, SHINE allows you to view and manage employee training records easily. Individual training certificates can be printed as proof of compliance for audits or visits from enforcing agencies.
Need further courses? Explore similar courses from our library.
What our clients say
From national pub chains to global insurance, our clients value our expertise and service.