Get access to our webinar today:
When it comes to meeting your health and safety responsibilities, having support from someone experienced and knowledgeable is essential. Whilst qualifications are crucial, you must not underestimate the importance of personal qualities.
Hiring the right person first time positively impacts employee productivity and company efficiency, as well as avoiding repeating costs for recruitment agency fees and investment to interview and train candidates.
In this webinar, in partnership with Shirley Parsons, focuses on understanding a candidate’s personality traits, aspirations and motivators to ensure they thrive within an organisation.
We will also share top tips to help you understand candidates on a deeper level, so you can get recruitment right first time.
The webinar covers:
- An introduction to organisational psychology and how it can help you to hire the right candidates.
- How to select candidates with the personality traits, aspirations and working styles that fit with your teams.
- An analysis of the ‘worst hires ever’, exploring what went wrong and what can be learned.
- How to ensure ‘red flags’ are picked up in the interview process.
- How to build cognitively diverse teams so your organisation can benefit from different ideas, experiences, and perspectives.
- What you can do if you hire the wrong candidate and how to manage the process.
Adam Clarke | Managing Director (Consulting) | Praxis42
Adam began his career in Occupational Health and Safety as an apprentice and is now leading a successful consultancy. Adam’s wealth of knowledge and experience comes from working across a diverse range of industries, and he continues to seek new ways to improve health and wellbeing, empowering ownership of risk and utilising technology to make compliance easy.
Jordan Harlow | Occupational Psychology Consultant | Shirley Parsons
Hello, I’m Jordan Harlow. I am the organisational psychology consultant at Shirley Parsons and responsible for product development and application in the Talent consultancy team. My passion is communicating with people and assisting them to realise and attain their potential. I have a Masters in Organisational and social psychology from the London School of Economics and currently working on my chartership with the BPS.
Emily Swindlehurst | Lead Careers Consultant – Environment & Sustainability | Shirley Parsons
Hi! My name’s Emily and I’m the Lead Careers Consultant for Environment & Sustainability at Shirley Parsons. Our team specialises in identifying the right talent and resources to help clients achieve their sustainability, environmental and ESG initiatives and targets.