Cyber attacks and strategic cyber planning for managers
Cyber incidents and breaches can have a catastrophic impact on any organisation – reputationally, financially and operationally.
Ensuring that your organisation has prepared appropriately for a possible attack can considerably reduce the impact of a breach and could be the difference between a full recovery or a complete business collapse.
This course is designed to help managers understand the security risks when working with suppliers, how to manage this, and how to deal with a cyber incident if one was to take place within your organisation.
What are the benefits?
- Makes managers aware of the security risks when working with a supply chain and the importance of mitigation measures to deal with risk.
- Covers the benefits of well-documented and tested incident response procedures, and what these should include.
- Highlights considerations needed following an incident and reviewing the end-to-end incident management process and root causes.
- Online training course conducted at your own pace – no previous experience required
Who is it for?
The course is for any managers that have responsibility for cyber planning and focuses on the specific risks, roles and responsibilities and the processes required as a manager to enhance an organisation’s resilience to cyber.
This course lasts approximately 25-30 minutes.
Our SCORM compliance means you can be confident that we deliver high-quality, effective eLearning and assessment tools that integrate into professional learning management systems.
Our courses are SCORM compliant which means they can be integrated as part of your existing LMS or used as part of our SHINE learning management system.
Learn more about our health and safety accreditations.
Start your learning adventure
Created by experts. IOSH Approved. CPD Certified. Our fire, health and safety courses support your compliance training needs. We offer flexible eLearning options. Buy individual courses now and start learning. Or simply call us to discuss group discounts and enterprise pricing options.
Buy now – individual course
- Fully interactive – online learning
- Certified training – created by experts
- Perfect for smaller businesses and sole traders starting out
Call us – volume discount
- Save money – volume discounts
- Control – central dashboard
- Reporting – monitor training progress
- Ideal for mid-sized SMEs needing to deploy training at scale
Call us – Enterprise pricing
- Bespoke – tailored to your needs
- Comprehensive – over 50 courses
- Support – 1-2-1 account management
- Perfect for larger businesses needing a wide variety of training
Aims of the course
The course aims to make you aware of the security risks when working with suppliers and how to manage them effectively.
By completing our cyber attacks and strategic cyber planning for managers course, you will be able to:
- Understand the risks managing a supply chain presents.
- Explain how to control these risks.
- Understand how to maintain and improve supply chain security.
- Explain ways in which you can prepare for a cyber attack.
- Describe best practice for responding to a cyber attack.
- Describe what an incident response should contain.
This course includes the following:
- Managing supply chain risk – understanding and controlling the risks, working with suppliers, assurance of supply chain.
- Preparing for and responding to a cyber attack – organisational cyber attack, creating incident response procedures, the incident response.
Our cyber attacks and strategic cyber planning for managers course includes summaries, interactive tools and exercises, and comprehensive tests to enhance your learning.
You will be awarded a certificate on the successful completion of the course.
Download our Cyber attacks and strategic cyber planning for managers course brochure
Fully interactive. Clear and simple. Created by experts.
How is it delivered?
The cyber attacks and strategic cyber planning for managers course is delivered through an eLearning platform either online or through a computer network which trainees can access from their own laptop or desktop. Each trainee can work through the modules at their own speed as they have the option of saving their progress and completing the course over multiple sessions. We are also able to integrate the course into a SCORM compliant learning management system.
SHINE – compliance record keeping
The Praxis42 Digital Platform SHINE is our advanced eLearning management system and helps organisations deliver effective online learning for their employees.
A cost-effective tool for compliance record-keeping, SHINE allows you to view and manage employee training records easily. Individual training certificates can be printed as proof of compliance for audits or visits from enforcing agencies.
What our clients say
From national pub chains to global insurance, our clients value our expertise and service.
Need further HR courses? Explore similar courses from our library.