Accident reporting and investigation services
Our accident reporting and investigation platform is a software as a service (SaaS) to enable organisations to manage investigations in line with HSE Guidance Note HSG245. Help your organisation meet compliance obligations with our SaaS platform.
Contact us to arrange a demo.
Get in touch
Accidents in the workplace statistics
Keeping you in the know with workplace accident and injury statistics.
Workers sustaining a non-fatal injury at work in 2020/21.
Workers killed at work in 2020/21.
Injuries caused by slips, trips and falls at work in 2020/21.
Our accreditations and partners
You’re in expert hands thanks to our professional accreditations.
Accident reporting benefits
Our SaaS solution supports your health and safety management system and compliance.
- Includes voice reporting via devices.
- Allows reporting from contractors and partner organisations to ensure all incidents and accidents are captured and reported.
- Configurable accident, incident, hazards and incident types.
- Trigger actions to those responsible and track lost time which improves efficiencies and compliance.
- Branded entrance page and able to link to other sign-on and authentication solutions for ease of use and security.
- Better analyse causes, take action and reduce harm.
- Management information to help ensure managers and supervisors can meet their responsibilities and take action.
Accident reporting and investigation – how it works
Our SaaS solution offers a simple way for employees, partners, and contractors to report accidents, ill-health, incidents, hazards and near misses to those responsible to action these events. It prompts and manages investigations in line with HSE guidance note HSG245 ‘Investigating accidents and incidents’ helping you understand the immediate, underlying and root causes of accidents and incidents.
Health and safety data is drawn from the reports for analysis to assist senior management review the health and safety management system, help prevent reoccurrences, identify trends, and ensure RIDDOR or regulatory reporting is achieved accurately. It also helps identify the origins of accidents or ill-health and prompt reviews of risk assessments and safe systems of work.
Tailored to your needs.
Branded with company logo.
All workers covered.
Some of our clients
We’re proud to work with some of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide.
Arrange a call and get a quote
We’d love to hear from you and help you with your compliance needs. From bespoke eLearning courses and health and safety assessment tools to full-service health, safety and fire audits and assessments, get in touch to start the conversation
What our clients say
From national pub chains to global insurance, our clients value our expertise and service.
Become an Associate
Join our network of expert Associates in auditing, assessments and consulting services.
Learn more about health and safety with our free guides, webinars and podcasts.