Slips, Trips and Falls training
Slips, trips and falls accidents account for the largest number of major injuries and reportable lost time in the workplace. No employer is immune from the risk as a slips, trips or falls accident can occur in all types of workplaces including offices, construction sites, kitchens or production areas.
The Slips, Trips and Falls training course helps raise employee awareness of the common causes of these types of accidents and the positive actions they can take to prevent them from occurring to themselves and others.
The course follows HSE’s general guidance on the subject and Preventing slips and trips at work (INDG225) with particular emphasis on the recommended ‘See it, Sort it’ approach to employee ownership and responsibility.
Slips, Trips and Falls training from Praxis42 helps all employees to identify common hazards and take positive action to prevent accidents to themselves and others.
What are the benefits?
- Learn about the common causes of slips and trips.
- Learn what positive action your workplace can take.
- Work alongside expert training instructors.
- Online training course conducted at your own pace – no previous experience required.
- IOSH Approved, CPD Certified and SCORM Compliant training.
Who should take this course?
The course has been developed for all employees in all types of organisations.
This course takes approximately 25 – 30 minutes to complete.
Our accreditations mean you can be confident that we deliver high-quality, effective eLearning that forms part of a professional development programme.
We pride ourselves on our extensive certification and accreditation. We’re CPD Certified and this course is SCORM compliant which means it can be integrated as part of your existing LMS or used as part of our SHINE learning management system.
Learn more about our health and safety accreditations.
Start your learning adventure
Created by experts. IOSH Approved. CPD Certified. Our fire, health and safety courses support your compliance training needs. We offer flexible eLearning options. Buy individual courses now and start learning. Or simply call us to discuss group discounts and enterprise pricing options.
Buy now – individual course
- Fully interactive – online learning
- Certified training – created by experts
- Perfect for smaller businesses and sole traders starting out
Call us – volume discount
- Save money – volume discounts
- Control – central dashboard
- Reporting – monitor training progress
- Ideal for mid-sized SMEs needing to deploy training at scale
Call us – Enterprise pricing
- Bespoke – tailored to your needs
- Comprehensive – over 50 courses
- Support – 1-2-1 account management
- Perfect for larger businesses needing a wide variety of training
Aims of the course
The aim of the course is to make employees aware of the common causes of slips and trips in the workplace and the positive actions they can take towards prevention. At the end of the training trainees will be able to:
- Describe the main causes associated with slips, trips and falls.
- Identify typical hazards in the workplace.
- Prevent accidents by applying common sense.
- Precautions and taking a positive approach to prevention.
Download our Slips, Trips and Falls course brochure
Fully interactive. Clear and simple. Created by experts.
How is it delivered?
Slips, Trips and Falls is delivered as an eLearning course, online or through a computer network. Employees can use their own electronic devices to gain access from either work or at home. As individuals can bookmark their progress, they are free to work through the modules at their own pace, completing the course over multiple sessions should they wish to do so.
SHINE – compliance record keeping
The Praxis42 Digital Platform SHINE is our advanced eLearning management system and helps organisations deliver effective online learning for their employees.
A cost-effective tool for compliance record-keeping, SHINE allows you to view and manage employee training records easily. Individual training certificates can be printed as proof of compliance for audits or visits from enforcing agencies.
What our clients say
From national pub chains to global insurance, our clients value our expertise and service.
Need further health & safety courses? Explore similar courses from our library.