Physical and Verbal Abuse, Bullying and Harassment
The workplace can present some hazards which are not initially apparent, and which are the result of what should be obvious unacceptable behaviours.
Some recent statistics show that there are over 600,000 incidents of verbal and physical abuse in the workplace. Most of these are associated with workers dealing with customers, the general public or in a social care or support context.
However there are other incidents such as bullying and harassment that often go unrecognised or unreported which can be equally damaging to employee health and wellbeing.
Physical and Verbal Abuse Bullying and Harassment training from Praxis42 helps everyone better understand the issues, what isn’t acceptable behaviour and what to do if they believe they are a victim.
What are the benefits?
- Gain important information about bullying in the workplace.
- Spot the signs of physical and verbal workplace abuse.
- Detailed training delivered by experts.
- Online training course conducted at your own pace – no previous experience required.
- IOSH Approved, CPD Certified and SCORM Compliant training.
Who should take this course?
Anyone who needs awareness of what constitutes Physical and Verbal Abuse Bullying and Harassment and to understand what is acceptable behaviour.
This course is a 10-minute bitesize learning course.
Our accreditations mean you can be confident that we deliver high-quality, effective eLearning that forms part of a professional development programme.
We pride ourselves on our extensive certification and accreditation. We’re ISO 9001 quality management certified, CPD Certified, and an IOSH Approved training provider.
This course is SCORM compliant which means it can be integrated as part of your existing LMS or used as part of our SHINE learning management system.
Learn more about our health and safety accreditations.
Start your learning adventure
Created by experts. IOSH Approved. CPD Certified. Our fire, health and safety courses support your compliance training needs. We offer flexible eLearning options. Buy individual courses now and start learning. Or simply call us to discuss group discounts and enterprise pricing options.
Buy now – individual course
- Fully interactive – online learning
- Certified training – created by experts
- Perfect for smaller businesses and sole traders starting out
Call us – volume discount
- Save money – volume discounts
- Control – central dashboard
- Reporting – monitor training progress
- Ideal for mid-sized SMEs needing to deploy training at scale
Call us – Enterprise pricing
- Bespoke – tailored to your needs
- Comprehensive – over 50 courses
- Support – 1-2-1 account management
- Perfect for larger businesses needing a wide variety of training
Aims of the course
Our ‘Physical and Verbal Abuse Bullying and Harassment ’ eLearning course aims to give everyone the essential information they need to understand accepted definitions, signs and symptoms that victims might display and what actions to take.
At the end of the course they will be able to:
- Define key terms used and accepted definitions.
- Recognise common examples and perpetrators.
- Identify signs and symptoms typically displayed by victims.
- Know what to do following an incident.
The course includes the following:
- Common examples, signs and symptoms
- What to do following an incident
- Where to find help
- End assessment
Download our Physical and Verbal Abuse, Bullying and Harassment course brochure
Fully interactive. Clear and simple. Created by experts.
How is it delivered?
The course can be delivered online or through a computer network to their desktop, laptop or device. The training can be completed at the learner’s own pace by ‘book marking’ and recording progress and returning to the training at a later stage.
In delivering the training in this way the normal costs of training are reduced whilst still achieving the desired awareness and compliance with the organisation’s legal responsibilities.
SHINE – compliance record keeping made easy
The Praxis42 Digital Platform SHINE is our advanced eLearning management system and helps organisations deliver effective online learning for their employees.
A cost-effective tool for compliance record-keeping, SHINE allows you to view and manage employee training records easily. Individual training certificates can be printed as proof of compliance for audits or visits from enforcing agencies.
What our clients say
From national pub chains to global insurance, our clients value our expertise and service.
Need further wellbeing courses? Explore similar courses from our library.