Business Development Manager
We’re looking for an individual with a passion for new business sales to join our high performing sales team.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you can contribute to the company’s overall growth. You’ll develop new business and build on existing client sales through the identification of opportunities that fit the organisation’s product and services portfolio and growth ambitions in the Software as a Service (SaaS) area of compliance and learning as well as health and safety consulting services.
Job title: Business Development Manager
Location: Hadleigh, Suffolk
- Develop significant pipeline of qualified leads and opportunities.
- Manage and contribute to campaigns which target new client acquisition and sales.
- Present our portfolio of products and services and provide recommendations to the client based on their needs.
- Using a consultative sales approach, discuss potential solutions with the target customers and seek to uncover and develop needs for possible cooperation.
- Fully engage in the client satisfaction process and the identification of new product or service development.
- Create, grow and account manage your own client base.
Desired personal attributes
- Forward thinking and agile
- Personable and consultative, able to identify opportunities through building strong customer relationships
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Ethical and delivers on promises
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Particular attention to detail
- Structured and organised approach
- Positive thinker with a desire to succeed within a team