COVID-19 Return to Work Awareness
Returning to work or to a workplace sounds simple but in the context of the most serious pandemic the world has ever experienced in recent times and a high-risk virus that has the ability to transmit with ease.
Ensuring everyone at work understands what is expected of them is essential and an employer’s legal responsibility to achieve.
The course helps those returning to work or to a workplace ensure they understand what is expected of them with respect to COVID-19, preparing to return, distancing guidelines, workplace practices such as handwashing, the use of personal protective equipment and reporting
What are the benefits?
- Train employees to high hygiene standards.
- Standardised recognition of signs and symptoms of disease.
- Enables policies and precautions to be put into place.
- In line with government rules and regulations.
- Online training course conducted at your own pace – no previous experience required.
Who should take this course?
The course has been developed for all levels of employees in an organisation who are returning to work or a workplace.
This course takes approximately 25 – 30 minutes to complete.
Our accreditations mean you can be confident that we deliver high-quality, effective eLearning that forms part of a professional development programme.
We pride ourselves on our extensive certification and accreditation. We’re ISO 9001 quality management certified, CPD Certified, and an IOSH Approved training provider.
This course is SCORM compliant which means it can be integrated as part of your existing LMS or used as part of our SHINE learning management system.
Learn more about our health and safety accreditations.
Start your learning adventure
Created by experts. IOSH Approved. CPD Certified. Our fire, health and safety courses support your compliance training needs. We offer flexible eLearning options. Buy individual courses now and start learning. Or simply call us to discuss group discounts and enterprise pricing options.
Buy now – individual course
- Fully interactive – online learning
- Certified training – created by experts
- Perfect for smaller businesses and sole traders starting out
Call us – volume discount
- Save money – volume discounts
- Control – central dashboard
- Reporting – monitor training progress
- Ideal for mid-sized SMEs needing to deploy training at scale
Call us – Enterprise pricing
- Bespoke – tailored to your needs
- Comprehensive – over 50 courses
- Support – 1-2-1 account management
- Perfect for larger businesses needing a wide variety of training
Aim of the course
The aim of the course is to ensure that employees who are returning to work or to a workplace understand the precautions and controls that will be in place and must be adopted before and during their return and working day. At the end of the training trainees will be able to:
- Appreciate the diseases known signs and symptoms and what they are expected to do pre or post-returning to work if they are experiencing them.
- Understand that there has been a risk assessment undertaken and that there are controls, precautions, policies and procedures that must be followed.
- Explain why distancing measures are needed and what they typically are and how they are achieved.
- Appreciate that there are likely to be different arrangements relating to fire safety, first aid, emergency plans and business continuity.
- Understand the personal hygiene measures required of employees and others
- Understand personal protective equipment and how it is used.
- Ensure that if the precautions and controls are not being achieved that the situation is reported.
- Preparing to Return to Work
- Distancing Measures
- Workplace Practices
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Wellbeing and Homeworking
- End Assessment
Download our COVID-19 Return to Work course brochure
Fully interactive. Clear and simple. Created by experts.
How is the course delivered?
Return to Work COVID-19 Awareness can be delivered online or through a computer network to each trainee at their desktop or laptop or a device that has internet connectivity. The training can be completed at the employee’s own pace by ‘book marking’ and recording progress and returning to the training at a later stage.
In delivering the training in this way the normal costs of training are reduced and of course, it meets social distancing guidelines whilst still achieving the desired awareness and compliance with the organisation’s legal responsibilities. At the conclusion of the training, the trainee will complete an end assessment.
Compliance record keeping instantly solved
The Praxis42 Digital Platform SHINE is our advanced eLearning management system and helps organisations deliver effective online learning for their employees.
A cost-effective tool for compliance record-keeping, SHINE allows you to view and manage employee training records easily. Individual training certificates can be printed as proof of compliance for audits or visits from enforcing agencies.
What our clients say
From national pub chains to global insurance, our clients value our expertise and service.
Need further health & safety courses? Explore similar courses from our library.