In one year there were approximately 685,000 incidents of workplace violence reported. This comprised 288,000 assaults and 397,000 threats of violence.
Workers identified as most at risk are those where third party harassment and violence are more likely to occur for example in the transport, health, hospitality, retail and leisure sectors.
The Conflict Management course provides some easy to remember strategies to identify and deal with potential violence and harassment in the workplace. The course covers the recognition of signs and causes of anger and aggression, the importance of good communications skills and how to apply risk reduction techniques.
Conflict Management training from Praxis42 helps all those involved in face to face customer relationship situations identify the causes of anger and aggression and how to manage successful outcomes.
What are the benefits?
- Employees will have a better understanding of conflict management.
- Teach appropriate action and strategies to put in place.
- Enables a better system of communication within the workplace.
- Online training course conducted at your own pace – no previous experience required.
- IOSH Approved, CPD Certified and SCORM Compliant training.
Who should take this course?
The course has been developed for all those involved in direct or indirect contact with customers, employees or colleagues in all sectors.
This course takes approximately 25-30 minutes to complete.
Our accreditations mean you can be confident that we deliver high-quality, effective eLearning that forms part of a professional development programme.
We pride ourselves on our extensive certification and accreditation. We’re ISO 9001 quality management certified, CPD Certified, and an IOSH Approved training provider.
This course is SCORM compliant which means it can be integrated as part of your existing LMS or used as part of our SHINE learning management system.
Learn more about our health and safety accreditations.
Start your learning adventure
Created by experts. IOSH Approved. CPD Certified. Our fire, health and safety courses support your compliance training needs. We offer flexible eLearning options. Buy individual courses now and start learning. Or simply call us to discuss group discounts and enterprise pricing options.
Buy now – individual course
- Fully interactive – online learning
- Certified training – created by experts
- Perfect for smaller businesses and sole traders starting out
Call us – volume discount
- Save money – volume discounts
- Control – central dashboard
- Reporting – monitor training progress
- Ideal for mid-sized SMEs needing to deploy training at scale
Call us – Enterprise pricing
- Bespoke – tailored to your needs
- Comprehensive – over 50 courses
- Support – 1-2-1 account management
- Perfect for larger businesses needing a wide variety of training
Aims of the course
The aim of the course is to make employees aware of how to recognise violence, aggression, harassment and bullying in the workplace and use strategies to reduce the risk of harm.
At the end of the training trainees will be able to:
- Recognise what is defined as violence, aggression, harassment and bullying.
- Understand the importance of reporting such incidents.
- Develop the ability to recognise signs of escalation to effectively defuse and calm.
- Apply risk reduction strategies.
- Appreciate the need to use protection strategies where appropriate.
- Recognise how to use personal safety tactics.
Download our Conflict Management course brochure
Fully interactive. Clear and simple. Created by experts.
How is it delivered?
Our Conflict Management course is delivered online or through a computer network to each user. At no extra cost, we can also arrange for the course to be integrated into a SCORM compliant LMS.
The training can be completed at the employee’s own pace with the ability to bookmark the course at any point and return to complete it at any time.
Compliance record keeping easily solved
The Praxis42 Digital Platform SHINE is our advanced eLearning management system and helps organisations deliver effective online learning for their employees.
A cost-effective tool for compliance record-keeping, SHINE allows you to view and manage employee training records easily. Individual training certificates can be printed as proof of compliance for audits or visits from enforcing agencies.
What our clients say
From national pub chains to global insurance, our clients value our expertise and service.
Need further health & safety courses? Explore similar courses from our library.